Full Service is Important to Us
We don’t have to subcontract out any of our directional drilling or hydrovacing services since we have those crews and equipment in-house. Having in-house underground capabilities saves time and money.
After the lines are built we are available for testing and commissioning, on-going inspection and maintenance, and if need be, emergency restoration.
At Valard Safety and Efficiency Go Hand in Hand
We have the capability to work on energized or de-energized lines. Working on energized lines cuts the need for maintenance outages. We use our proprietary LineMaster™ robotic arm, which reduces safety incidences and allows more efficient repair.
- Overhead and underground distribution lines
- Inspection and maintenance
- Emergency restoration
- Testing and commissioning
- Experienced in urban, suburban and rural environments
- Four-party services, subdivisions, street lighting, industrial and residential installations
- Energized or de-energized line work
- Directional drilling and hydrovacing services
- Innovative and well-maintained equipment, including the proprietary LineMaster ™ robotic arm for live line work