Coast to Coast
We’ve built over 11,000 kilometers of transmission line – that’s the distance from Vancouver to Halifax, and back. The lines we build connect some of the most remote communities in Canada.
We are able to work in diverse conditions because we are flexible, and because we have a lot of resources at our disposal. Our fleet includes aircrafts for accessing remote locations and to increase efficiency when erecting and stringing towers.
Our clients keep hiring us because safety and quality are always our top priorities.
Safe Repairs with No Outages
Valard uses our proprietary LineMaster™ robotic arm for energized work, which reduces safety incidences and allows more efficient repair. It also eliminates the need for service outages.
- Overhead and underground transmission lines
- Engineering, procurement and construction
- Right-of-way clearing and access roads
- Foundation construction and civil work
- Steel tower assembly and erection
- Poles – steel, wood and composite
- Bundled conductor stringing
- Inspection and maintenance
- Testing, commissioning and start-up
- Experience building up to 735 kilovolts
- Specialized transmission crews
- Innovative and well-maintained equipment, including the proprietary LineMaster ™ robotic arm for live line work
- Various stringing tools including four drum tensioners, sagging winches, pilot winders and travelers for four bundle transmission lines